Friday, August 25, 2006

Fear of heights or Control Freak ?

 
As you can see from the pictures I walked across the Oribi Gorge last week. I have always said I have a fear of heights and don't do these kind of things. With lots of encouragement I did walk across. The thoughts that I now have are: Is it really fear or more a sense of control. If I am in control I have a good sense of the end picture. Maybe we sometimes need to move beyond control and enjoy things we may never have experienced. Growth like this!!!! Great but not every day !!!!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Blogger bronnileigh said...

Facing our fears sure brings growth.. I know you have faced many fears over the years and I can see how much you have grown. You're the most technologically advanced baby boomer that I know!

Love you mom!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Roger Saner said...

Nicely done, Lynda - and you don't even look scared!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bookmark and Share Follow Me on Pinterest