Saturday, May 26, 2007

Have Children, Will Travel


Both my children live internationally. One in London and the other in Thailand. This week I have come to visit the English Children. I flew on a daytime flight on Nationwide. This gives people time to chat on board as one has many hours to occupy your time and you can't step out !!!. I am always interested in marketing and watching change around me. On the flight I chatted to about 5 people around me. All 5 were going to visit their children living in London. Nationwide have definitely caught this market by offering an affordable option for these parents. At the other end my children had observed ( well trained by me) that there were many children, like them waiting for parents to arrive. I wonder if this target group is on the radar of airlines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bookmark and Share Follow Me on Pinterest