Saturday, April 21, 2007

Opening the door of opportunity


For the second time in my life I find myself with time to look for new opportunities.Someone once described LUCK as the crossroads of timing and an open mind. I do believe this is true.
I see opportunities wherever I go and I also hear others complain that there is no work. What is the difference.?Is it part of the profile of the person, attitude, self confidence, skills or many other options. Are some people risk takers and others not?

I do believe some of the barriers are self imposed and can be removed. We need to work on understanding these aspects to improve our chances of success.

I find the journey and search an adventure. It is also a time where one can reflect, take time to look at the world from a different angle and make choices that suit your own personal journey.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Blogger The Black Mamba said...

To a certain degree everyone come's across different opportunities. How we react is what determines the outcome.

I call that attitude.

Attitude is the thin line that separates winners and loosers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bookmark and Share Follow Me on Pinterest