Sunday, October 29, 2006

Focus and Direction

The new convergence of technology is causing an avalanche of information to arrive on our doorstep everyday. The skill of knowing how to deal with important or urgent will become even more critical in the life of every human being.Do I read my emails? Do I answer calls? Do I write blog entries? Do I read my google alerts? My magazines and newspapers call daily. How much information can we take in and what is important to retain?..... and then there is still the human interaction. It will take real discipline and clear understanding of what road one is on to ensure that we do not all become basket cases with much information but of no use to any human being or organisation!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bookmark and Share Follow Me on Pinterest